Advantages and features of the Copper Cold Stop radiator
- Optimizing fuel consumption (due to having a high thermal inertia index at the global level).
- Long life and resistant to corrosion and decay.
- The light weight of the radiator is about one third compared to other radiators in the market.
- Ability to install double radiator with Ax 50.
- Reducing the water intake volume from 8 liters to half a liter for every one meter of radiator length.
- The use of copper in water circulation prevents the production of gas in the internal system of the radiator, which, as a result, reduces the frequency of airing the radiator.
- Using the surface of aluminum sheet for more heat transfer with high purity, which increases the thermal power.
- High heat capacity, which is twice as much as internal and external radiators.
- The only radiator with a zigzag water circulation system that facilitates water circulation and heat uniformity in the radiator fins.
- The radiator is welded with silver wire, which increases its working pressure tolerance up to 122 bar pressure.
- Using small and light copper radiators with high thermal power instead of bulky and heavy radiators, which reduces costs.
- The use of vertical fins inside the radiator makes it easier and faster to circulate hot air inside the radiator.
- Inside the copper radiators there is no rust, crust and weld pollen.
- Can be installed in all heating systems.
- It has a 20-year warranty (10 years of replacement and 10 years of service).
- Cold Stop copper radiator does not damage the wall plaster due to more air circulation.
- The height of the radiator is 55*10 and the width of each vane is 7 cm.
- The sliding radiator bracket is used like the panel radiator bracket.
There are two types of radiators, Cold Stop 1 and Cold Stop 2, each in sizes 15, 12, 10, and 8.
Full specifications of Cold Stop 1
- 12 horizontal copper pipes.
- The sheet of heat transfer surface behind each vane is 7 cm 6 pieces and the water intake volume for 12 vanes is one liter.
- The efficiency is 220 kilocalories per hour.
- The thermal inertia index of Cold Stop is 429.79-2.
Full specifications of Cold Stop 2
- 6 horizontal copper pipes.
- The heat transfer surface sheet behind each vane is 7 cm 4 pieces and the water intake volume for 12 vanes is half a liter.
- The efficiency is 170 kilocalories per hour.
- The thermal inertia index of Cold Stop is 924.35-2.
Technical specifications of cold stops
The color of Cold Stop radiators is made according to international standards. The white color of these radiators is very soft and pleasant and more natural compared to the colors of other radiators. After degreasing and phosphating, the sheets are finished with epoxy polyester paint for static painting with fully automatic machines; The use of phosphate underlayment is to prevent rusting of the body and increase the life of the paint.